Do you eat peanuts? If so how?
by Pius Mukose
Do you eat peanuts? If so, how?
Here are some ways we know:
- Roasted in an open fire and enjoyed with a drink or alone
- Boiled right after being uprooted and eaten alone or with drinks
- Pan roasted and eaten with tea, coffee, juice or alone
- Motor pounded and cooked with green bananas and sweet potatoes
- As a spread on bread or cassava etc.
- Eaten raw after being picked
- Sun dried for a day before eating
- Cooked with different dishes such as chicken, beef, fish, and green vegetables
- Added to smoothies
However, you enjoy peanuts, peanut butter chicken stew is a popular dish at Anna’s Soul Food Kitchen and this nut has many health benefits. Here is an article that explores the benefits: Is peanut good for you? (Leonard, 2018)
Leonard, J. (2018, November 23). Is peanut butter good for you? Retrieved September 14, 2021, from Medicalnewstoday.com website: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323781